Some School Games
- An institution for educating children
- The students and staff of a school
- The buildings used by such an institution
- educate in or as if in a school; “The children are schooled at great cost to their parents in private institutions”
- a building where young people receive education; “the school was built in 1932”; “he walked to school every morning”
- an educational institution; “the school was founded in 1900”
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; “Which horse are you backing?”; “I’m betting on the new horse”
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; “you need four people to play this game”
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; “a crippled soldier”; “a game leg”
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
Out for a games session
The pupils of the Tujisaidie School, ranging from the tiniest 3-year-old tots to Standard 5 pupils aged about 11. I watched for a while — there was a lot of amused reciting, concentration games and some action and dancing. Those tiny ones are already great at swinging their hips — it was enjoyable to linger with them a while!
212 – Arcade video game time!
Playing some old school arcade video game at work. :-p This little arcade game table has 4 selections of games: Ms. Pac Man, Frogger, Donkey Kong and my favorite (played here), Galaxian.